Our project is run by and with volunteers on a not for profit basis. Our only income is via membership fees, offers to members, our organised tours and donations - the latter being the most significant.
We have some unavoidable expenses such as our talks and of course the development, maintenance and hosting costs for our website and database.
If you like our work or have enjoyed one of out talks please consider making a donation. We would be grateful for a donation of any size no matter how small. This can be done at our via PayPal, bank transfer or at one our talks or other events.
Payments can be made directly into the Herts at War Account either by Bank Transfer or PayPal using the details below:
- Sort Code: 40-24-20
- Account No: 61768883
- Bank: HSBC UK
- Please reference your payment with the reason for payment, e.g. "Talk Donation" or "Gen Donation"
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Select “Send & Request”
- Use the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select “Next” and the amount
- Double check the amount before selecting “Send”
- Visit gofundme and donate any amount you wish
- While you do not need to give details we would love to know who uou are and why you are donating.